Switch fuse units OESA and OS
InLine – Vertical tier type
InLine is the new generation of vertical single/triple pole operated fuse switch disconnectors, fuse rails, disconnectors and incoming/outgoing units. InLine achieved the “Award for Design Excellence 2003”.
Areas of applications:
- Cable distribution cabinets (CDC)
- Low voltage distribution in secondary transformer substations
- Distribution boards for industry, housing and office buildings
- InstallationsFastLine – Vertical tier typeThe distribution system type SLK is a modular system consisting of an assembly plate carrying busbars, which are protected against accidental touching of live parts and have plug-in modules. The system is very flexible and can be used for different applications such as:
- Distribution feeder pillars
- Low-voltage distribution in transformer substations
- Switchboards for industry
- Housing and office buildingsFastLine is also approved for horizontal assembly.
There are no reviews yet.